Terms and Conditions
Any reference to Company/Seller/We or Us, refers to First Choice Bumpers, Unit 3 Lion business Centre, Leopold Street, Pemberton, WN5 8EG, United Kingdom. Company registration: Vat No: Any reference to ‘you/trade customer/individual’ refers to the user of the website or purchaser of any goods.
Goods/products/parts refers to the items advertised for sale, or purchased on this website.
‘Information provided’ refers to the item description given for goods, or any information given during email or phone communication.
‘Working day’ refers to any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
‘Not as described’ refers to the item arriving in a condition not matching the item description advertised at the time of purchase.
1. Items advertised on this website are subject to stock, confirmation of any order placed will be made by means of despatch notification by email. In the event an item is out of stock a full refund will be processed.
2. Items will be individually described and are in used or repairable condition.
3. Item descriptions must not be ignored and are kept as factual as possible.
4. We will always ensure the upmost attention is given when attempting to accurately describe goods.
5. Goods advertised as requiring repair and/or repainting are not suitable to be fitted without this.
6. We do not have any colour codes or colour names. This is irrelevant when ordering a part that requires repair and/or repainting.
7. Prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and a VAT invoice will be provided with the delivery note on the parcel and copies are available on request.
8. Individual scratches are not photographed as these are to be removed when the part is repaired and/or repainted.
9. Items purchased via the website are taken as offers to buy the goods advertised subject to stock. We reserve the right to cancel or refund any sale that is out of stock.
10. Items will only be delivered to the address selected for delivery at the time of purchase.
Order cancellation and Returns
11. We reserve the right to cancel any order where we feel the buyer has indicated that they have not read the item description provided or they have read the description provided but their intentions are to use the part without adhering to the information given.
12. Items will only come as shown in the images and detailed in the description. No further parts/fittings or fixtures would be added or included.
13. We reserve the right to cancel any order where it is found an error have been made on the advertisement of the goods, including price, photo or item description errors.
14. We reserve the right to cancel orders where the buyer has failed to provide complete or valid order information.
15. We reserve the right to cancel any order where the buyer has provided inaccurate information or attempted to defraud us of goods or services using false representation during the order process.
16. The buyer has the right to cancel their order in respect of their statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Consumer rights act 2015.
17. The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of notifying us that they would like to cancel their order and when the goods have been returned a full refund will be processed within 14 days of return.
18. Goods that arrive with the customer that have been damaged in transit, or inaccurately described can also be returned and refunded as within your statutory rights.
Where the item arrives in a condition deemed ‘not as described’ by the customer, we will cover any cost of return, however should it be proven the buyer falsely claimed the item was not as described, return costs will not be covered. Customers can provide proof prior to returning goods that the item was not as described, such as images, or a detailed description of the issue.
Please note we will not accept ‘scratches to the paintwork, or wrong colour code’ as a valid excuse to claim the item was not as described. As all items are sold as scratched and to be repaired and/or repainted unless otherwise stated in the item description.
19. Items that are collected in store must be checked of their condition upon collection. Any defects, or areas not as described must be immediately reported to a staff member. The order can then be cancelled should the buyer chose not to proceed with the purchase.
20. We do not offer returns for parts that have been collected from our store and inspected prior to the customer completing their purchase, unless otherwise agreed at the time of collection.
21. Payment is due at the time of any offer being accepted or purchase being made, with the exception of any trade account where a payment time frame has been agreed with the individual/ trade customer.
Ownership and Delivery
22. Ownership of the goods shall transfer on completion of payment and delivery or collection of the goods.
23. Delivery times provided at the time of purchase are strictly an approximate and estimated time only, these are subject to change depending on trading and market conditions.
24. The buyer accepts responsibility for any delays in arrival of goods.
25. We will not be held liable or accept any charges that are applied to the customer by a third party in the event that the part does not arrive on the estimated date.
26. Should an order not arrive within the time frame provided, the customer is required to contact us at the earliest convenience so we can follow up on their delivery.
27. In the event an item is lost or damaged in transit a full refund will be provided.
28. For damaged goods, the buyer is required to allow collection of the goods where required. Failure to allow collection of goods would lead to no refund being processed.
29. As items are individually described and used, it is not always possible to replace with a similar item in these circumstances as they are subject to stock. As such this option may not be available so a full refund will be processed instead.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CLICK & COLLECT
STORE PICK UP easy click and collectFIND OUT MORE