Items purchased online with delivery:
Return items due to change of mind/no longer required:
- Items purchased online and delivered using our courier can be returned within 30 days and return is at the buyer’s expense and arrangement with exceptions as mentioned below.
- Parts must be returned in the original condition they arrived and not altered or with parts missing.
- In the event items are returned in a condition different to how they arrived, the return will be refused and the buyer will be liable for any costs associated and arising from the goods being sent back to the buyer or collected by the buyer.
Items arriving damaged in transit or not as described:
- For any item that has been “damaged in transit” or believed to be “not as described” Please report this to us within 24hours of the goods arriving, using our “contact us” form, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the office on 01942 620 678. Please include as much detail as you can, for example your name, address, order number, item purchased and purchase date.
- Please note “the item requires repainting”, “the item has scratches and/or scuffs”, “the item colour does not match my vehicle” or “the item has splits/broken clips/dents/damage” [that where already shown on the advertisement and in the images and description] will not be deemed as valid reasons to claim the part is not as described.
- We will only consider, dents, splits, broken or missing clips [that where not shown in the images or item description] or parts and pieces missing [that where shown to be included] as a possible valid claim to the item not being as described. Proof of this would be required via photographs.
- In these circumstances we may collect the goods and issue a full refund on their return, or issue an immediate full refund depending on the value of the goods.
- Alternatively, it is entirely at our discretion and agreement to offer a part refund should the customer prefer to keep the goods.
- Proof will be required by means of clear photographs to show that the item has been damaged in transit or was not as described.
Goods not arrived
- If your item has not arrived when expected, please report this to us at your earliest convenience, using our “Contact Us” page, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01942 620 678. Please include as much detail as you can, for example your name, address, order number, item purchased and purchase date.
- Occasionally, it is unfortunately possible that items can be lost or undelivered due to damage. In these circumstances, we will issue a full refund as soon as possible. The time frame for this can vary depending on the payment method used however you will be informed of this when the payment has been refunded.
- Sometimes it is possible that items may be delayed in transit due to unexpected and unpredictable events, in these circumstances we will always do our upmost to assist in the timely delivery of the goods.
Items purchased with collection from our store:
- Goods that have been ordered online via our website/ebay store/social media, that are then collected in store, or for goods purchased while in store, we accept returns within 14 days of purchase.
- Returns are at the buyers expense and arrangement
- Items must be returned in their original condition we will not accept any goods with parts/pieces missing or that have been altered or damaged in any way.
Items not as described
- On collection of your goods, please thoroughly check your item matches the condition advertised. Should any discrepancies be found, please report to a representative before leaving with the goods.
- Should the goods no longer be required, a full refund will be issued at the time the goods are rejected.
- After collection, we will not accept returns for parts that are brought back damaged or missing parts/pieces or altered in anyway while at the hands of the customer.
CLICK & COLLECT
STORE PICK UP easy click and collectFIND OUT MORE